I was impressed with the variety of writing pieces I received from you yesterday. In about a week, you will be able to read four hard-to-put-down books filled with work by all of your classmates! 😍
Today, in addition to your other tasks, you will learn about animals of Australia. We will start with a great book by the Australian author Graeme Base. Be sure to watch the lesson I prepared for you!
Let's have a great day of learning! Your parents can click here for the learning plan for the entire week.
Question of the Day
Would you like to visit Australia? Comment below!
- Choose another one of the four pictures you received with your Week 3 and Week 4 work packet.
- I wonder which picture will inspire your writing today: the bird, the other animal, the place, or the person?
- Ask a parent to take a picture of you with your work for our Shutterfly album. Also, ask your parent to take a picture of, or scan, your writing piece on its own. I will add your writing to a virtual book with everyone else's writing!
Other Activities for the Day
- Tell someone a joke! Here's one about an Australian animal.
A: A pouch potato!
- Join the Lubee Bat Conservancy for a Live Streamable Learning event today at 10:10! 🌟
- Later, you can watch the bats whenever you like on a live web cam.
- Click here to watch and listen to Ms. Kaim read the book My Grandma Lived in Gooligulch by Graeme Base.